Nehmeh recruits and promotes individuals based solely on their suitability and qualification for the job without discriminating on the grounds of Ethnicity, Origin, Gender, Age or Religion.
- Wherever possible, Nehmeh will consider filling job vacancies in all job categories through promotion or transfer within the Company on the basis of individual qualifications, experience, high potential and right performance.
- The Human Capital Department will source for suitable candidates through the following:
- Recruitment database
- Usage of employment agencies or recruitment consultants
- Newspaper advertising
- Company website – Career/Current Vacancies
- Internal advertisement
- Recruitment Portals
- Nehmeh will only hire suitable job applicants after they have been carefully screened interviewed and when positive professional background check and police clearance have been obtained. The background check is not mandatory for grades 6 – A to 6 – D.
- If needed, Nehmeh will invite overseas candidates for interviews and will bear any cost incurred during the interview including travel, accommodation to ascertain the candidate’s suitability for employment.
- The remuneration and terms and conditions of employment offered to new employees shall be determined according to company’s grading structure, salary scales and prevailing Human Capital Policies and Procedures.
- Relatives of first degree will not be employed to avoid conflict of interest.